Saturday, August 25, 2012

New Handbags




We already got our first order in from the Gift Show and are so excited!  It's our first venture into some fashion pieces.  I loved this bag so I had to get it for myself.  It's big enough to put Wally in but not so oversized that things will get lost in it.  The bag is $340 and available a ton of different colors and styles.  

While in the process of transferring my possessions I started thinking about all the things I tote around.

Obviously, chapstick, lip gloss, and mints are necessities.  I'll keep those things in one of the cosmetic bags ($48) shown above.  But what else do you keep in your bag?  I always keep a safety pin.  I've had the same one since 2004 and it has saved me more times than I can count.  You can MacGyver anything with a safety pin.  

Owning a furniture store I also keep a tape measure in my bag at all times.  You never know when you'll need to measure some treasure you find.  Next up is tape. I like to have duct tape but anything will work in a pinch.  I like to keep tissues too because again, they have such a variety of uses.  You get the point.

Come check out the new bag and cosmetic bags that we just got in!

No comments:

Post a Comment