Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Decorative Boxes for all your Needs


For as long as I can remember I have had a slight obsession with boxes... From storage boxes to jewelry boxes to little trinket boxes, I have always been attracted to them in all colors and finishes. Maybe it's the idea of hiding my treasures away and being able to organize and find them easily. Mostly though, I think it's the memories of going through my Grandmother's jewelry boxes as a child and exploring all the treasures she had collected over the years. From simple pearl earrings to large statement necklaces and lavish pins to foreign currency from her travels abroad to old family pictures, going through my Nana's many storage and jewelry boxes always took me on a journey through her life.

Luckily, one of the perks of owning a store is I get to surround myself with the things I love, in this instance decorative boxes! 


Here's a sample of some of the charming boxes we currently carry in the store.



Elle Lacquer Storage Boxes in Black & White 


Elle Lacquer Storage Boxes in Orange & Brown


Elle Lacquer Storage Boxes in Turquoise & White


Cococozy Black & White Lacquer Box


Black & White Pattern Boxes


Silver Finish Glass Boxes



No comments:

Post a Comment