Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Puppy Love


February is a long, cold, dark, dreary, deeply saddening month.  I'm convinced that is why it's the shortest month of the year.  However, February does have one bright spot in it every year.  I'm not a romantic gal so I don't mean Valentine's Day.  I mean an entirely different kind of love.  Puppy love!  It's that time of year when the best and most fabulous bitches and beaus gather in force to see who is the Best in Show.

Dogs are an important part of our lives and they have add unbelievable coziness to every room.  We share our world with these top dogs and it's helpful to remember that when designing.  In spirit of the Westminster Kennel Club 2012 Dog Show I selected a few photos where these pups steal the show!

All photos courtesy of Elle Decor


















Photo: housetohome.co.uk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment