Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Stella & Dot Trunk Show

The Summer House is hosting a Stella & Dot trunk show tomorrow, November 10th, from 7PM to 9PM.  I love Stella & Dot jewelry for myself and to give as gifts.  I have been checking out the Stella & Dot website to get an idea of what I am getting for myself and those hard to shop for friends.  These are just a sample of the awesome pieces they have!

After the Rain Bracelet.  I love the chains covering the over-sized gems.

Charlize Earrings because I will need some cheerful colors to get me through winter!

I have a minor obsession with birds, particularly in my jewelry or on my walls.

Like a moth to flame I am drawn to bib necklaces.  I am definitely a more is more girl when it comes to jewels.

Don't you love the idea of cupid being nearby?

Plume Brooch.  Wear this alone, pin it to a hat, or add to a silver chain.

The Vintage Cluster ring.  Cocktail rings are a fun way to jazz up an outfit.

Hope to see you all there at The Summer House tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment