Thursday, October 20, 2011

Unusual Office Space

I have to admit that although I loved the clean, white space we had at Martha Stewart, it made me wonder what other creative centric offices look like.  One of my favorite different (to say the least) offices are the Google offices in Zurich, Switzerland.  These offices are so drastically different I would love to spend a day there to see if people enjoy it as much as I think they would.  Enjoy!



















Photos: From the official Google blog at picassa.google.com


Margaret

1 comment:

  1. Google definitely knows how to please their employees! :) You can see from their happy faces how much fun they are having at the workplace. I, too, would be encouraged to go to work every day if my office space has a slide and a massage chair.

    Clayton Steadham

    ReplyDelete